Indulge in a delightful breakfast treat with these fluffy pancakes topped with a burst of fresh berries. The air fryer creates a golden exterior and a light, fluffy interior, making these pancakes a perfect start to your day. Here’s how to make them:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries) for topping
- Maple syrup for serving
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (180°C) for a few minutes.
- Lightly grease the air fryer basket or use parchment paper.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto the prepared air fryer basket, leaving space between each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer, for about 5 to 6 minutes. Flip the pancakes halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
- Once the pancakes are golden brown and cooked through, remove them from the air fryer and transfer them to a plate.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter until all the pancakes are cooked.
- Top the fluffy pancakes with an assortment of fresh berries.
- Drizzle with maple syrup to taste.
- Serve the pancakes warm and enjoy!
These fluffy pancakes with a bright and juicy burst of berries will delight your taste buds and make your breakfast extra special. With the air fryer, you can effortlessly achieve that perfect pancake texture without the need for flipping them on a stovetop. Enjoy this scrumptious breakfast treat and start your day off right!